Quanum DIY FPV Goggle V2
In this article we are doing Quanum diy fpv goggle v2 review.
Latest version of the Quanum DIY FPV Goggles follow on from the successful version 1 goggles and incorporates some major changes, such as adjustable 3 position head straps, neoprene support glove, and integral storage pockets for Battery, FPV Video Receiver and Head tracker components. The new curved optics fix the hour glassing edges found when using larger LCD screens.
The newly manufactured monitor housing will make your immersive experience even better due to its re-contoured face cut-out with spacing for your nose and even glasses. The neoprene glove and better custom cut out areas for facial contact on the housing assist in making a light tight sea.
Imaging is done by an 800 x 480 super pixel display, and of course non-blue screen monitor that has an option for a forward looking camera using the integrated switching unit to enable you to attach any small FPV camera to the front of your goggles, allowing you to switch between the on board flight image or forward looking camera image making take offs, landings and simply looking for your radio even easier.
• New design can be used with glasses
• DIY FPV goggle kit for Head Tracker
• 5” TFT monitor, with curved 3X-magnifying lens for superior FPV experience
• Lightweight EPP foam goggle case, designed for face fitting
• Neoprene light seal
• Focal length adjustment
• Quanum Multi-purpose Neoprene goggle glove with pockets for Head Tracker, switcher, FPV receiver and small Lipo pack
• Adjustable head strap, loops for wire management
EPP Foam goggle case size: 162mm x 170mm x 102mm
Neoprene goggle glove size: 300mm x 230mm
5” TFT monitor resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Format: PAL/NTSC supported
Supply Voltage: 7 ~ 13V
Focal Length Adjustment: Fresnel Lens
Used it with my Copter and my low-budget SkyZone 5.8Ghz 200mw FPV Wireless AV Tx & Rx Set
- Good design
- Feel good on the face
- Unbeatable price/quality combo, can beat that!
- Immersive field of view, big screen for FPV plane…
- Easy to assemble, under 15 minutes
- Can use any type of video receiver
- Screen is too big for racing type of flying
- Big, bulky
- Much heavier than standard googles
Very well thought out product, the screen is much better compared to the V1s, the neoprene head strap is amazing, and it also doubles up as your cable organiser. I can’t recommend them enough!